In todays competitive Real Estate market is a traditional sales approach enough to get your home the exposure it needs to get it SOLD for TOP DOLLAR? The days where a lawn sign, a couple of classified ads and open houses made up the bulk of the marketing plan are gone. Studies have shown the majority of buyers start their home search on the internet. In the past, buyers relied on Realtors to find them "the Perfect Home". With the advent of the internet, MLS.ca, personal Real Estate websites and virtual tours buyers have access to more information than ever before, instantly, at their fingertips! Before you list your home for sale you need to ensure you will be getting the exposure you deserve. In addition to the typical lawn sign, MLS listing and print advertising my clients receive the following services:
- exposure on www.michaelwinter.ca 24/7 until your home is sold.
- exposure on www.mls.ca and www.point2homes.com 24/7 until sold.
- optimized search results. "Google" the address of any of my featured listings and you will be directed to listings on www.michaelwinter.ca and www.point2homes.com.
- multiple pictures and virtual tours allow the prospective buyer to get the best look at YOUR home.
- inhouse artwork ensures print ads have a consistent feel and "pop" making sure your home gets noticed.
- instant text messaging; I am automatically text messaged when someone emails regarding your listing allowing an immediate response to buyers.
- light listing load; I only accept a select number of quality listings. This allows me to provide high quality, personal service focused on YOU.
- A London area resident since 1984.
- licensed Realtor since 1995.
- Sales Representative with Sutton Group Preferred Brokerage since 1999.
- represented several new home builders
- extensive student rental property experience.
- a strong commitment to continuing education ensures I am up to date on issues affecting you.
- investment in and continued training on the latest technology ensures the highest exposure for your property.
Interested in buying or selling a home? Let's talk.